Clouds-ApprenticeClouds-Apprentice

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Red and Yuffie the movie Red and Yuffie the movie

Interactivity is a one because of the button.

Overall, I was a bit dis-appointed. Really, you could have come up with something a little more original. It was basically every FFVII joke that have grown old and tired all packed into one horrid movie with terrible sound and worse graphics. Like FF Mixed in Balamb, it's a wonder how this made it to the front page. Really kind of sad. In fact, I think this may even be WORSE than FF Mixed in Balamb. That's actually an incredible feat, when you think about it.

Gift of Ages Gift of Ages

Wow...

That was beautiful. Simply beautiful. I am speechless.

Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1 Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1

'Twas indeed good.

I only had a problem with the grammar. Other than that, excelent work.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

Well, it's no toof 5, but I like it.

Yeah, this one was pretty good. Nice animating as usual, and I'm kinda glad you used the cuban toof in this one. Sure, he's annoying, but still a great personality for the series. Commentary was great, as usual, and the review thing was actually a great idea. Hope you keep doing that as well. Anyways, nice work, and I hope the seventh toof is just as good as the others.

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

Not your best work.

The only reason I gave it a less-than-stellar score was because I really didn't like that song. It just didn't work well with the whole toof-style. But, since everything else was up to it's normal standard, I didn't hate it. And the commentary and review bits were both decent, although, once again, not at their usual levels of excelence. But, I do keep in mind that this is just to voice your opinion about the toof parody, and is not a normal toof animation. So, in conclusion, keep up the good work.

TooF Six TooF Six

Yeah, that's about it.

Sorry, man, but... I just don't like it. It simply wasn't a decent parody. It was just boring. Yes, I will admit to being a fan of the toof series, but, really, you could spend some time making a better piece of critical animation than this. I only gave it a one because the sound was good. It gave me no problems. However, the style was really bad. You could have at least drawn the teef a little cleaner. It just looks sloppy. And lazy is a lot better than sloppy in my books. Just saying.

Anyways, at least you got your word out.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

That was extremely good!

Yep, no two ways about it. It was indeed funny. My hat is off to you.

JohnnyUtah responds:

i love it when people take off their hats

God & The Scientists God & The Scientists

Finally.

Something of yours I like! I thought it was pretty clever, showing how humans can't create anything out of nothing, and that they need the things that God put on this earth. Much better than that flash of yours with the robot.

Godlimations responds:

ah yeah, thanks, I apologise aswell for being rude... (claiming a 14 year old doesn't know the meaning of the word constructive)

cheers.

Final Fantasy Day Care 5 Final Fantasy Day Care 5

It just didn't do it.

Allright, the other ones were pretty bad, and this is no exception. I'm sorry, but it sucked. It sucked many a nad. I can barely bring myself to write this review. You know what? I'm just gonna stop right now.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.2 Metal Gear Crisis 1.2

That was exceptional.

A great piece of flash work, but where it really got the points was the original concept. If you don't count Crab Battle, the original concept that can be found in the extras is the greatest Metal Gear parody ever.